3.10.2006

Going to The Doctor


My getting up to pee at night has gotten more and more frequent going to have the Dr. Check me out. Wanted to stay home and sleep in didn't went to to work knowing that today would be like and endless night.. Not much to do or see. The only good thing is that I get to see Battlestar tonigh and then I have to wait until the Fall for the next season of the series. I have few shows I watch regularly, buBSG is a bit of a cult hit and I enjoy the writting and spaceopera.

Well BSG was awesome the shit hit the fan. I am so impressed with the writing who would have thunk? The whole thing was awesome. The Cylons made the government established on New Caprica by President and "honorable" Dr.Gauis Baltar who was busy doing absolutetly nothing. The rag tag fleet and Battlestars proceeded to engage the FTL drives and did a blind jump away from 90% or remaining humanity about 39K were left behind Holy FRACK!

The Cylon 6 from Caprica breaks it down...we are going to take careof humanity since you are unable to doo some and will eventually estinguish yourselfs through your acts of violence or aggression. New Caprica is now occupied by Cylons, Starbuck is married, Helo is on Board Galactica and Baltar pimps humanity by surrendering all inhabitants of New Caprica. WoW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home