10.14.2005

Boundless Ball of Energy


The boy is in the house. OK I am in love with this dog! He is so sweet he comes up to me on the sofa and asked, yes asked for pistachoes. Boy placed his paw on my leg like trying to say hit me on more time daddy. I enjoy having him home with me.

The guys came over to meet the Boy. We had a nice Greek fest brought to us by Izzy. It was so much food, we couldn't move. Dan went off to work, Izzy to putear and Roge home to rest. Tonight I am working closing at Borders. I also got a call from Mr. Hicks to do testing on Saturday. Then "Yoga" in the afternoon. It will be my second session. I will tell the teacher if I can do the third to free up my sat schedule next week. Since it is tight with testing. Ohh lord gotta walk the dog... Argh! I might need to call the Lesbeterians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home