4.16.2005

Git Me Some


This weekend I stayed over the hunky blue eyed man's lair. This man is a good man. I wish he knew it. Why is it so hard to deal with our inner selves? About two years ago I came to a sad realization. I don't want to be romantically married to anyone. Is it that I am afraid to be hurt...I doubt it! I recovered from Stephen quite well. This breakup helped me get on my feet financially, move to Raleigh and got I myself a house.

I think men like to tie you down because they do not know how to feel with another man. As for me I like blue eyes, enough, he's becoming a friend, a bit of a mentor when it comes to getting around Raleigh. No, he's not perfect, but this is an unnatainable goal. He is a good soul, perhaps sad and darkly deep. I like when he smiles. He hates his teeth, but when he smiles his eyes shine deeply as if he has been to hell and back and he knows it. A survivor, God knows what he's been through....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home