4.09.2005

Sleeping Over


We as men are so weird about sleeping over. It's like please don't move in you freak. All being said, I am such a man. I like my space and often enough I am willing to travel than have one person stay overnight with me. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the feelings and emotions associated with waking up next to another living soul, however it has to be the right one. Something clicks in your head when you find this person. With Steve my ex, I did not share the same bed, it was anoying to hear his talking, snoring and other visicitudes.

I am no angel myself, I snore, wake often and share a bit of restlesness caused by the ocassional heartburn. The last night I was in the arms of morpheus and I slept next to this hunky, blue eyed man. The sex is great, the conversation is even better and he even falls deeply asleep after sex. What is not to like. The best part is that he likes to go to his corner of the bed and so do I. Love it! It's like we men are so territorial it hurts to admit that the company of another being feels good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home