4.01.2005

Living La Vida Loca


So here I am in Bayamon, PR http://www.gotopuertorico.com/ a suburb of the capital http://welcome.topuertorico.org/city/bayamon.shtml.
My whole family has taken possession of the street, uncles aunts cousins all live on the same street walking distance from each other. I bet Grandpa was happy, grandma certainly was. God bless her soul! She was the kindest sweetest woman in the world. She spoiled me rotten too! Antonia was a distinguished name, she was a proud, not arrogant woman who could cook and always made you smile. I miss her!

Grandpa was strict, but also a generous soul, he used to take me to the Banco Popular Branch in the Santa Rosa Shopping Center and he would always take me to Belk to buy something. Grandpa was also the field Marshall type, he took charge of a situation and he instilled this gift on me. I admired him for his big blue gray eyes. My eyes were hazel green like my mother's and grandpa used to kid me that I also had her moods, God he was right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home