1.25.2006

The Boss is Down


Well she's come undone. At home for the second day in a row. This is a rare occurence. I do hope she feels better. Spent all day yesterday sick, too much milk I guess. Baked bread, made me a loaf of Challah. Delicious Jewish comfort food.

Let my Boss's boss know what is going on. She was attentive and listened carefully. I have a new found respect for her. Made me feel at ease and we talked for an hour about directions, drive and purpose. Good chat, I needed it to get rid of the negative vibe.
Spoke with Brownie court was ok nothing happened case continued to coincide with mine. He seems ok. Had dinner with Dave Black, Dan and Rog.

By the way my radiator is making puffs of smoke, I ripped my front punber off the pins and now it is hanging argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home