1.23.2006

Brokeback Mountain


I had read the book in 1998, and re-read it last month. I could not imagine nor envision Ang Lee's direction and masterful photography in the recently released Brokeback Mountain. The actors do Annie Prouloux book justice and bring to life the characters. It was a well made movie, well acted, but best of all; the characters were believable. I am a romantic and saw a bit of Wuthering Heights in the screenplay of Brokeback Mountain. I went to the theater with Izzy and Billy not expecting much fron Ang Lee directorial effort due to his previously limited release gay film The Wedding Banquet.

I was amazed at the cinematography, the music, the actors and the beautiful vistas in the film. I highly recommend this flick. Thanks Brownie for the Recomendation. I do listen not often but I do listen.

Played with Chili, he's fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home