1.20.2006

Weiner Head




Sometime I wonder how I make it everyday. Today I was asked by one of my students why we have to do community service. Think about the idea. This is a small college ina midsized urban center and part of our mission is to serve the community. He said the notion of service was flawed. I asked how? I explained that he was from D.C. and there no one cares about what happens to his community. I said that this was doubtful since D. C. is the national capital and it needed to be a showcase of all that is representative of America.

You are a

Social Conservative
(21% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(73% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Strong Republican




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home