11.02.2005

D Day


I met Brownie in the AM had a quiet breakfsat. He looked better that he has in 6 months. Hmmmm......... the amazing changes thanks to better living. Got myself continued. Made a quick exit worked out a good deal with the boss, Skip lunches make up the court time. Made a booboo! went to the Brownie courtroom. I pissed his attorney off. I didn't know that we shouldn't be seen together. I was so happy to be out of the courtroom I forgot the implications. I am learning so much about our legal system. I saw a man get a $10K bond because he sassed the judge, definitely not someone I would like to have a case in front of. I am phased by the rapidfire legal maneuvers done in court. It was amazing to see how pleas were made, terms mandated from the bench quickly and the docket for the AM session had well over 100 cases. Officer Oneill was there, he seemed unhappy about the continuance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home