7.24.2005

How can a Nine Year Old Make you Nervous???




Today I am going to meet Markus' daughter; Konstance. When I was invited to dine ... I actually stuttered. I haven't stuttered in years.. I am all nerves because kids love me but I don't always understand what they are about. Joshi my nephew is always talking of some awesome book he's read SerehLea is always performing I am am somewhat left behind by their intellect and ability.

I finally got past chapter six in Harry Potter 6 and its way too dark. People are dying. Izzy left last night to go to Mexico. He was visibly upset not wanting to leave the US. I gave him my Blue Delsey bags hugged him and ushered him out. Safe trip Buddy.

Dan called me to let me know that Izzie was gone, blueyes called left no message today while I was out getting gas. I have no desire to return the call, hes really a flake. How can you be a friend and never follow up... it burns my britches. I am declaring a moratorium on stupidity!

After Dinner at Ten Ten, my fears gone. I just had to be GK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home