7.20.2005

Heeere Toaday Goone Toomarraw


The new housing Dean walked past me and she didn't even say hi! Not very Collegial. I predict that though this is her second day on the job shes headed for goners. This institution has a very definite campus culture. Rudeness is not accepted here unless you are a big cheese.

Met with blueyes. With all the politics in my workplace I was too tired to help. Went to chatted then went to din din and walked Cleo the wonder shepherd. I think I almost passed out of the humidity and heat. Who made Hades my hometown.


Talked with Markus, I think I really can talk to him its an ease of styles and a comfort with his personality. We got serious and talked about what we wanted in our relationship, yep Ours... It felt so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home