5.28.2005

The Arrival of the Mischief Making Monkeys


My mom and three aunts arrived last night. They brough food and drinks as if Miami was the only place one could gather these staples. Aunt Aida looks good and so does Toosie but my uncle Martin looks like hes struggle with cancer wore him out. He still is funny and very sensitive. My mom is a redhead now. My brother and I ofteen do a bit of betting on what is our mother's hair real color. Unbelieveable, I think its black. Aunt Ana drove and shes tired but like a trooper hoped on the explorer and went to the History Museum in Raleigh, we had lunch at Cloos after shopping at the farmers market. After lunch we headed to the flea market in the NC State Fairgrounds. busy busy busy. The capstone of this evening was having Dan and Dave Black over for dinner. Also Melissa and Kat came over for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home