5.24.2005

Dealing with Life Challenges


I found out last night that Mom, my aunt and uncle are coming to visit me in Raleigh, NC. I am so excited!! I have been busy building a storage shed, helping out a good friend with some life coaching and meeting new people to date. My most recent date was phenomenal.

JO was funny, intelligent and easy to get along. I will ask him out again for wednesday. I think I am finally over blueeyes. His behaviors reached a breaking point. I just pray and patiently think that G-d has issued a challenge for me. Everytime the challenge presents itself I walked away. I need to stand firm and confront the fear and flight of dealing with life challeges.

I think it is because I hate being lied to and having people who are dishonest with themselves. It is exhausting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home