8.07.2006

The Weekend Recap


Friday was lovely. I spent the night, at home with Boy. Izzy got home at 525 AM or so. Jeez where does he find the energy. New boy in tow. As for Saturday woke early and did the Praxis and finished the summer testing season at St-Aug. The next time will be fall where I proctor the SAT. Had lunch with Brownie saw the new house not bad. Went to Target got the bloody gate for Boy now he can stay in the kitchen and ear my rugs. Sunday, I worked Borders. It was not so bad except for having to wear the Drive through like earphones. Spoke with Bobby. Had dinner at Blacks, came home and ironed dress shirts.

Went to the Doctor and had my infected nail cuticle treated. Ouch!! Needless to say kiddies bitting your nails is nasty, so don't do it. Called Inno cancelled workout until nail heals. Doctor laughed as she drained the green viscous pus out of my thumb. EEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home