2.21.2006

New Way to Greet the Day


When people ask me ho am I doing. I answer truthfully: "My life is Brilliant" "My soul is pure" This is such an extraordinary truth that represents how I, how I feel. It has been three years to the date that Stevo and I decided to pursue other amorous interest. The love just wasn't strong enough to take. Stevo told me at the begining of the journey that he was selfish and a brat... he proved this throughout our eight years together. Consistent little bugger he is. No regrets here, just more knowledgeable and less willing to stick out my neck for potential love. In fact, We wanted different things and in hindsight we were young and not quite resposible as we would like to claim.

I hope Izzy and Bibi learn that new love is ok just at times all-consuming and that the flames of passion ebb and subside after the years. It is only natural to look at them and be inspired by their brilliance and young love. The other two men in my life, The saw brothers are headed out to Panama on a cruise. They are not lovers but intended to be best friends. Thought, I believe one carries a torch of love for the other. Can't blame them they are a blessed pair.

I desire and want do not want for I have ben provided for in the last three years with luxuriant possibilities of Love and perhaps a succession of lovers. Then who am I to doubt if my Life is not Brilliant.

Worked out and then had dinner with Bibi and Izzy, came back home and slept with boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home