6.13.2005

Dating gone really Wrong



Went out on a date on Saturday night. What an experience Let me tell you. The party was going well until Mr. Fried tried to kill his ex and began shouting ingrate. Lord knows that impressed me of his generosity and cool calm detachment for his ex. Ha! The police was called and well I had to call it a night. Here a rule boys, unless you are extremely civilized and emotionally detached as moi... Don't invite your ex who you are still sexing up ocassionally to meet your new date.

Lesson learned: All gringos are eeeviiill, all Mexicans are cool!

Yesterday blueyes called me for a small shopping spree I guess he likes my contemporary business casual look. We had a brief but good time shopping a la Hecht's. I bid him adiou and went of to Dave'a Black for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home