10.02.2007

Delectable Dereliction of Duties


Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa....The last few weeks have been busy, chaotic, exciting, challenging, frustrating, and revealing. I have learned of the importance of taking care of myself. My toe nail fell off, after lingering for 3 months the dag thing fell off after a trip to the beach.

I had that nail with me since i was 15 I was sad to see it part. As for my life Chuckles the wallyboy is gone, just too clingy and needed constant attention, like a plant that thirsted longingly for water he wanted calls all the time and i got the phone bill ... I guess a long distance thing is not for me.

I am happy I met a friend and I enjoy his company. I did hear of Brown and him partying around town. I do hope he is well. I kept out of touch. i believe that I need different people to help me grow, unfortunately I prefer healthy responsible people. I went with the boys to the beach.


Ran into Borders to get my dessert and met with Crazy Mike he asked me to come back for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home