3.04.2007

Pat Rise/ Lunch with Brownie/DinDin with the boys


Pat rose, gave the boy a cup of Java ran off had Lunch with Brownie came home to rest spoke to the girls. Decided to stay in. Daniel calls and asked me to go to din din. Ran into Brownie. I failed him as a friend. Brownie felt uncomfortable because Blackwell, Dan nor I were in acknowledgement of him. I admit the boys rather ignored him. I half heartedly acknowledged him. My bad. In restrospect I should and will in the future go to the table and say Hi! I think I am a mensch! I mean well, I acknowledge my friendship and the value of all these men in my life.

I wrote Brownie On monday 3.5.06:
Hola David,

I am doing well. Slept like a rock. Thanks for the listening ear and your friendship. I do value both immensely. Give me a ring when time allows, maybe we can get a bite to nosh on soon.

Your bud,
GK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home