4.25.2006

About pollen




Pollen, pollen here to stay,
from March, through April, sometimes May.

I cannot see you but you’re there,
freely floating through the air.

I hate you pollen but I love the Spring,
and without you pollen flowers don’t sing.

So if through this grief I see God's work,
I’ll bear in mind and be less a jerk.

But I still hate you...

Frankye called me and said she wanted to check my refs, I liked her a lot. She is going to be a good person to role model and mentor me. I can operate as a team or be led, I prefer a more professional environment where I can use my mind. I think NCSU is a good fit. Institutionally speaking The Aug is ok but due to the candid eviceration and emasculation of males on campus little to no theory can be done. Students lack the fertile and virile leadership because it is hampered and put down by many of the fembots who administer in this part of Oakwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home