4.24.2006

15th Week, 1 to go


The semester is almost over and I am giving the grades for my class. I worked out for the first time in two weeks darn allergies. i got a call from Patrice still freaked out by coming out to me at work. I told him it was ok to be gay. Funny, he's fearful i'll tell the world. Not me into the vault. Had din din with the saw brothers. Brownie topped himself, he brought me a sack lunch and chocolate during the MCAT Lunch break. Kudos Brownie. I admire thy culinary choices. emailed bob, seem like he's out for the weekend. Chatted with Jefe, he seems happier now that Jeffy likes him again. This boy has more drama than a puertorican soap opera. Izzy is still carless and Roger is about to whack Ino for his insanity. All in all a good Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home