8.03.2005

What is the Full Measure of LOVE?


How can you measure love and the inumerable moments in our lives that we share with our loved ones? In life we often find ourselves trying to measure the intangibles, things that do not truly posses a physical value. The emotion and Love that transfigures us that changes us. It has taken me thirty eight years to realize that Love comes in different forms, and types... All love which is true and to be of value is that which is unconditional; a love that does not judge. So I look at the things and people that I love... I love myself for the childish simplicity of my thoughts nad zest for life, I love my mother for she gave me live, I love my family because through thick and thin we are one, I love my chosen family because I have carefully gathered them around me for support and positive power and energy, I also Love God for his Kindness and patience. I love my new Lover Markus for his kindness and insightful nature. I also love all those past lovers who have taught me to love deeply, without conceit or anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home