7.05.2005

Wicked Week


This last week has been full of home improvement projects and yes more gardening! So you would have thought I was sick of the gardening stint, but heck yeah, I planted even more stuff.
I now can say that I am were I thought I would be in gardening in 2004. Last year I tore a muscle in my leg and i was unable to do anything post operation. I had dinner with blueyes on the eve of independence day. He is doing well. I am so happy to see him progress. As for the dating situation, well dateless but so happy. Got back to work today and found out one of my co-workers got his pink slip for making registration mistakes. spent all day reviewing case folders insuring I did not have the same mistakes... neurotic...perhaps... but still employed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home