5.07.2007

Pax Requiescat


I had an icredible weekend full of fun, new friends and discovery. I know that I know myself, and still have that sparkle in my eye that I lost after dating Brownie. I saw him this morning on my way to get coffee, funny, I have no real idea as to what he's up to.

I am listening to a composition by Phillip Glass: Metamorphosis 1-4. Incredible piano work. A simple composition with celestial characters, crescendos and warmth.
I had so much fun I was sad to have to leave. Adai also enjoyed himself. Finally, Rog and Ino brough Boy, my pup home and we sat down and fell asleep sorta like Adai and I after his wild cavorting. Its nice to have friends. I am now still mulling over the case and know that the clock is ticking. Do I step up or avoid the reality that I face. Hard to tell today after such a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home