12.13.2006

You go grrrll!


Went to Borders last nigh busy as hick! I mean heck! Anyhoo I do not see the holiday season going well peope were impatient and moody. As a friendly and helpful bookseller let me tell you of a few of my checkout pet peeves. Get your sheet together before getting to the register:

This means items to be bought, customer loyalty card and coupons in hand, Get off the dagum phone and please do not look back at the people in the long line and say I guess I should get more organized to check out~! It will make your chekout quicker and more expedient if you are ready to conduct business. Ohh and yes figure out your financing before you get to the register. Last night I watched a couple fumble credit cards trying to figure out which had the best rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home