12.15.2005

Doggie Punished


Mr. Boy got up last night and decided to poop on my nice bathroom rug, this happened immediatelty after me taking him out. It was as if Mr. Boy didn't want to go out in the cold to poop. He though that I was going to hit him but I did not, I just asked him to look at the mess and then proceeded to clean. Then I sent him to his crate where he proceeded to do the same. He never does his business inside his pen, maybe he was mad because I was hogging the whole bed or snoring too loud?? Who knows!! This dog wil be walked in the cold, rain and sleet with the appropriate gear, yes he has rain gear. No more pooping in the house.

Got docked three days pay for being out sick, I guess I used all my sick hours. I had extra money sitting in my account anyhow so no major crisis. Worked Borders and it was busy. Lots of people shopping and getting books for their loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home